Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big News!!!!

Okay, Here's the scoop of the day from our family!
Robin is at this very moment flying to Reno, Nevada to pick up the US Olympic Gymnastics teams - both mens and womens. Then he is taking them on a private charter flight to Chicago where they will be guests on the Oprah Show!!!! WOWZIEEEE! I asked Robin if I could be the flight attendant, he said "no". . . . . .dang!
So, I told him to take lots of picts! Hopefully, I will have them to show by the end of the week!

2 comments:

Errin said...

haha, mom that jib jab thing was hilarious! and im way excited to see all of dads pictures from the plane ride!

Michelle said...

Nice.. I love IT.. Way to come back with a BANG on the blog.. ITs Awesome.. Yes and I can't wait either to see pictures and to hear all about it..
I LOVE YOU