
Every year, for as long as I remember it seems, the children act out the Nativity on Christmas Eve. This year we got together on the night of FHE, a couple of nights before Christmas Eve and had our annual potluck dinner and Nativity at my parents. The stage was filled with all the great grand children of Grandma and Grandpa Gubler. When I took Ali back in the bedroom to put a costume on her, I asked her if she wanted to be a Shepherd or a Wiseman. She said; "I want to be Cinderella!" So I put the wiseman costume on her, it being the "prettiest". Aunt Jan (my sister) read the story out of the scriptures and the kids wandered into the room when they were cued. Of course they were darling. I imagine by next year she will have it figured out and want to be coveted roll of "Mary" and carry the baby Jesus.


Our little "WiseAli" who is as beautiful as Cinderella!



1 comment:
you got to love the "wise cinderella"
Post a Comment