This is Ashley Week! Why? Because Errin just took some way cool picts of her and Beau and I want to post them! 
Ashley and Beau are the proud parents of 2 puppies! J-lo and Vito!
I'm still waiting on real grand kids. . . . maybe one of these days
Ashley will surprise me!
Ashley enjoys "Being a Girl"! She has melted over boys since grade school. She has fussed in front of the mirror as well. Her step would get a little lighter and smile a little brighter when she had a new crush. She was married several times before she even graduated grade school. Her first was to Johnny McDonald, they were wed at the side of the swimming pool and a twist tie served as the wedding ring. Her next wedding was a little more extravagant. She actually had flower girls, and invited everyone from school to come to Mathis Park for the big event. She had her nails done, her hair styled, dug out a Halloween wedding dress costume, and her friend's sister even baked and decorated a wedding cake! Yes. . . .that's my Ashley!
As you can imagine, she hadn't even invited me, her mother! She was making all of these wedding arrangements from her friend, Heather's house. I knew nothing about it until I went out to find her to take her to her piano lessons, a not so small conflict in Ashley's eyes. As you can imagine, she was NOT a happy camper, especially when I put her in the car and drove off, late to her lesson, which turned out to be a complete waste. . . . she cried the whole time. I had turned into the MEANEST mother in the world! (Mind you, I was paying $15 per lesson and a lesson missed was $15 out the window.) and. . . .to top it off, this mean mother wouldn't even go pick up the groom, who didn't have a ride to the park! Life can be tough for a 4th grader. It took Ashley weeks to forgive me. That is NOT an exaggeration.
She has finally found her soul mate, Beau, and had the wedding of her dreams. At least I tried to make it the wedding of her dreams! She was a princess in every way and still is. I love her!

Here is one of Ashley's first Halloween's!
Our little bumble bee!!
I have another real cute Halloween picture of her as "Rainbow Brite". . . but I can't seem to find it!
Hm.m.m.m.m.I'll have to search it out. If I find it, I'll add it!



3 comments:
Cute! Thanks for thinking about me..! Love you mom Oh ya I have that rainbow bright picture on my myspace
shoo cute!
Ashley is so GREAT.. I love her to Pieces and I am so grateful to be her sister and to have her in my life. She is My RAINBOW BRIGHT in this World.. I love YOU Ash...
Post a Comment