See this airplane? Robin gets to fly it to Belarus Russia this next weekend! Robin came home from work a week or so ago and said that Skywest had just leased 2 of their aircraft to a Russian airline "Belavia". I asked him if that meant WE got to go to Russia!. . . . . I knew even if I "could go" I really "couldn't go". . . to many irons in the fire. . . . you know getting "those taxes" done. . . and keeping track of 2 teenagers. . . . . anyway, he leaves this weekend. I'm excited for him. He's been all over the world, but Russia is a new destination for him.
It will take them 2 days to get there- spending the night in Iceland along the way and then ending up in Belarus. They get to tour around a few days before they head back home. I told him to take lot's of picts!



No comments:
Post a Comment