It's not a secret. . . I'm not a fan of the kitchen. . . work work work. . . mess, mess, mess, cook, cook cook, clean, clean, clean. . .only to have the kids say
"I don't like this. . ."
Well, Robin watches the food channel pretty regularly and is always dropping the big hint. . .
"oooh. . . that looks good". . . "Did you see what they did dear?". . . . etc . .
Well, yesterday they cooked an oven roast and it was just more than he could stand!
First of all, he's usually eats vegetarian! But the meal was just too tempting!
So off to the store! And he's thinking we should have this for Sunday dinner.
I'm not too interested because I have meetings all day, and just want to do something EZ!
so. . .he says, "I'll do it!"
You HAVE to know Robin to appreciate these words!!
He does NOT cook! unless it's pancakes, french toast or scrambled eggs and toast!
But he worked all day Sunday to present us with his first ever oven roasted Roast with Aujus and whipped potato casserole!
This is an epic moment!!!! REALLY!!!
And . . . it was really quite tasty!
I told him he has a new Sunday Job!!!



2 comments:
wish i could of been there to taste it!
it was alright hahaha. I'll give him credit for the mashed patatoes :)
Post a Comment