Monday, November 10, 2008

Paper Dolls & Scissors!

I watch Ali on Mondays and we woke up to rainy cold morning. Not a good thing when Ali is here. She loves to go outside and ride her bike, swing and play with Kadee.

I wondered what I could possibly do to keep her occupied and happy, so I got out the Christmas catalog and found a pair of children's scissors. We cut out little barbie paper dolls and now she is facsinated with trying to figure out how to use these magical cut em uppers. She keeps saying, "pinch-pinch-pinch" . . .like she needs to remind her self what to do.

It's been two hours and she is still sitting, and concentrating very hard on pinching!

Hey. . . . she's a pro at confetti already!
(that rhymes. . . am I clever or what?)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun.. I wish I were there with you... It was so great to talk to you tonight and to errin and ali. I miss you guys so so so much, I can't wait till thanksgiving. You are the Greatest..I love YOU

Errin said...

haha, thanks for teaching her how to use scissors, yaayy? hahehe!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

HOw cute! I just love my jae